2. License to use
- Permission is granted to temporarily listen to or view any materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing or listening only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials or tell or relay to another person the materials by any means including orally;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
This site and its' contents are not a substitute for independent professional advice and is not intended to be used as medical advice or to prevent, treat, cure or diagnose any disease, illness, or health condition. It should not be used for therapy, It should not be used as a substitute for your own health professional's advice.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
This course is made available with the understanding that the author is not engaged to render any kind of professional advice legal, psychological, medical, or any other, nor is the author legally licensed or trained to give any such advice. The content is the sole opinion and expression of the author. No guarantees or warranties are implied or expressed by the author of any of the content in this course. The author shall not be liable for any physical, mental, psychological, emotional, financial, or commercial damages, including, but not limited to, consequential, incidental, special, or any other damages whatsoever. The author specifically disclaims any implied warranties of fitness of use or merchantability for a particular purpose. Our views and rights are the same: You are responsible for your own choices, actions, and results.
All stories used in these courses are told to illustrate a point and are entirely fictional and any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9.Coupon Holders Agreement
PRE RELEASE REVIEW - A limited number of courses are offered for pre release reviews.
The current coupon code has been sent to selected recipients. If you use a coupon code for review you must agree to submit a product review of this course within 30 days by answering the following four debrief questions. -
- What went well?
- What could have been better?
- What was the main point of the course for you?
- What will you do differently?
- email to [email protected]
Thank you and your review will help improve the training.
10.End User License Agreement.
- The information provided is copyright and confidential sold under non - transferable license for your personal use only and is not to be disclosed to anyone else by any means whatsoever including word of mouth, in writing, or any other form of communication.
- It’s tempting to tell someone else about something as good as this, but you'll save time and reputation by recommending this course to them so they can't blame you if they don’t get the full information and full benefit.
- Unauthorised disclosure, reproduction or distribution of this podcast may result in civil and criminal penalties and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- By enrolling you agree not to disclose this information to anyone else.
- © Copyright 2022 Stresfix All rights reserved.